Airbnb Promotion Terms & Conditions
1. Competition open to Australian residents aged sixteen and above (16+); Entrants under the age of eighteen (18) years must have a parent or guardian’s consent to enter the Promotion.
1.1 Staff and families of Belgravia Health & Leisure Group are not eligible to enter;
2. One (1) xAirbnb gift card valued at $1,000 will be awarded to one (1) winner, total prize pool valued at $1,000AUD;
2. Prize is final, not redeemable for cash and is non-transferrable;
3.To enter the competition, entrants must sign-up their child/ren for swimming lessons at any JUMP! Swim School location within Australia.
3. An entry will be granted for each child that registers at JUMP! Swim School within the promotion period.
4.The competition opens from 7am AEST, 28 December 2022 and ends at 11.59pm AEST on 28 February 2023.
4. Winner will be selected at random on 3 March 2023 at 12pm AEST at Belgravia Health & Leisure Group head office located at 20 Longstaff Road, Bayswater, Victoria, Australia 3153;
4.2 Winner will be notified via phone on 3 March 2023 by 5pm AEST;
4.3 If the winner cannot be contacted within three (3) weeks of the competition ending, another winner will be selected at random;
4.4 To redeem the prize, the winner must provide a valid email address within three (3) weeks of accepting the prize.
5. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the voucher are not included. Any unused balance of any voucher will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of voucher is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the voucher. In the event that the winner does not claim their prize within three (3) weeks of the promotion end date, then that prize will be forfeited and will not be awarded to another recipient.
6. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name and image in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for promotional purposes.
7. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. The information an entrant provides will only be used for the purposes outlined in these Terms and Conditions. Any questions, comments or complaints about this promotion must be directed to the Promoter and not to Facebook. Facebook will not be liable for any loss or damage or personal injury which is suffered or sustained by an entrant, as a result of participating in the promotion (including taking/use of a prize), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.