Lesson fees are payable in advance and only current, paid members can attend classes. A position in a class is not held without payment. The fee structure is calculated on a ‘cost per lesson’ basis. Our preferred option is monthly payments via Direct Debit. A security deposit equivalent to up to two (2) weeks’ lesson fees may be charged, so that lessons are always paid in advance.
Direct Debit is a month-by-month payment option.
● A Direct Debit form must be completed and returned upon enrolment
● Please note any additional fees that are indicated on the form, including fees for declined debits
● A deduction will be made monthly from your nominated bank account or credit card on the noted date
● The Direct Debit amounts payable may differ depending on how many lessons there are in the period you are being charged for. For example, if charged monthly there may be four or five lessons in that month
● Membership is ongoing and debits will continue until a completed cancellation form is received by JUMP! at least two (2) weeks before the end of the month. If we do not receive the form on time, the following month will be charged
● When commencing lessons mid-month, you will be charged upfront for the remaining lessons in the month to align with the Direct Debit processing dates, along with the membership fee and any deposits
● A security deposit equivalent to up to two (2) weeks’ lesson fees may be charged with the upfront payment for the remainder of the month. Upon the customer providing the required two (2) weeks’ notice of cancellation, these lessons can then be utilised
● Failed Direct Debit payments must be paid for prior to the next scheduled lesson
● Failed Direct Debit payments incur an admin fee from the Direct Debit provider. Please refer to your Direct Debit agreement for relevant fees
● If your Direct Debit payment fails more than three (3) times in a row, JUMP! reserves the right to suspend Direct Debit payments and request upfront payments
Changes to Lesson Fees
We try to keep our fees as low as possible whilst maintaining the highest standards. However, as costs increase, JUMP! reserves the right to occasionally adjust our fee schedule. You will be given a minimum of 14 days’ notice of any new fees.
If three (3) or more members of one family attend swimming lessons they will receive the following discounts:
● Membership is capped at three for families of three or more students e.g. a family of five enrolling for lessons would receive free membership for their fourth and fifth child
● A 10% discount applies to the lesson fees of the third and subsequent children e.g. in a family of four the first and second children’s fees would be full price, while the third and fourth children’s fees would be 10% off
● Most children benefit from attending more than one lesson per week. A discount of 10% is offered for each additional weekly lesson a child may undertake