Terms & Conditions
Winter top tips competition
1. Information on how to enter and the prize(s) form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Individuals must be a member of JUMP! swim schools and currently have their child/ren enrolled in swimming lessons during the promotional period. Individuals must also have a Facebook or Instagram account in order to submit an entry.
3. Entrants under 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to enter and further, the parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions.
4. Promotion commences on Wednesday 9June 2021 and ceases on Sunday 13 June at 11:59pm AEST (“Promotional Period”).
5. To enter the competition, individuals must complete the below steps during the Promotional Period:
a) Individuals must comment on the competition post with their top tip to get their kids swimming over winter.
6. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
7. The draw: One (1) winner will be selected by JUMP! Swim Schools to receive the grand prize, based on the creativity of the comment entered before the Promotion Period closes.
8. Winners will be notified via email, phone, or direct messaging on the Facebook account through which they entered the competition within seven (7) business days of the name being drawn.
9. Prize details: There is one (1) grand prize
a) The grand prize consists of a 12 free swimming lessons at the swim school that the winner is currently enrolled.
10. The Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the prizes is not included. In the event that the winner does not claim their prize within three (3) months of the promotion end date, then that prize will be forfeited and will not be awarded to another recipient.
12. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention, or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
13.Entrants consent to the Promoter using their response and name in the event they are a winner in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion.
14. Entry and continued participation in the promotion is dependent on entrants following and acting in accordance with the Facebook Statement of Rights and Responsibilities, which can be viewed at www.facebook.com/terms.php
15. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. The information an entrant provides will only be used for the purposes outlined in these Terms and Conditions. Any questions, comments or complaints about this promotion must be directed to the Promoter and not to Facebook. Facebook will not be liable for any loss or damage or personal injury which is suffered or sustained by an entrant, as a result of participating in the promotion (including taking/use of a prize), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.